The LWK Loft Ladder is a folding ladder made of high quality wood and is supplied with an insulated hatch door, red painted metal handrail and rubber stile ends. The hatch door is white on the inside and outside. The treads protrude beyond the front of the ladder and there is a considerable space between the ladder and the hatch door.
The red-painted metal handrail makes climbing the ladder easier. The brown stile ends, mounted on the ladder feet, enhance the beauty, protect the floor and increase the ladder’s stability.
- Visible side of the hatch is smooth, with no ugly fixing points showing.
- Draught tight seal positioned in the frame to prevent heat loss..
- Non-slip pattern on treads to protect against accidental slips.
- 3.6cm thick white insulated hatch door.
- Spring-loaded for easy raising and lowering.
- Sturdy metal handrail.
- Stile ends (available 3-section version)
Call us now on…
Or fill out our callback form…
and we’ll call you ASAP!
We regularly check our competitor’s prices and guarantee to offer the best prices on any like-for-like quotation! We do not ask for payment until the job is complete and you are 100% satisfied.
We also install attic flooring, insulation, lighting and even Velux windows! Ask our friendly sales team for more information!